- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer FAQs
- Employer Newsletter
- Faculty & Staff
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
What are work study jobs?
Work Study jobs are for students who qualify for Federal work study Financial Aid, and are available to students who have received a Financial Aid award that includes work study as part of their award package.
How do I know if I am eligible for a Federal work study job?
When you receive your Financial Aid award letter it will indicate if you have received work study.
How is Work Study different from regular student jobs?
Only students who have work study awarded with their Financial Aid are eligible to work in work study jobs. Regular student jobs (non-work study) that are posted in Beaver JobNet are for all OSU students and any student can apply for these postings.
How do I apply for a work study job?
Work Study jobs are posted in Beaver JobNet. If you have Federal work study as part of your Financial Aid award you can apply online through Beaver JobNet and do the following:
1) Enter your ONID name and password
3) Complete your profile information if you have not already done so
4) Select the Federal Work Study Jobs under Shortcuts on your personal page
5) View the jobs available and click on the Apply button to see more details and how to apply
NOTE: Fall Term work study jobs will be posted beginning in early September.
What if I have questions about my financial aid package in regards to work study?
Visit the Financial Aid website and connect with one of their advisors for answers to specific questions.